Leadership Awards Celebration
Leadership Awards Celebration
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 (5:30 PM - 8:30 PM) (EST)
Join us for our 2021 Leadership Awards Celebration!
The AFFIRM Leadership Awards recognize outstanding accomplishments by an individual or team in providing firm direction, inspired vision, and outstanding contributions within or beyond an agency or organization. Their high impact achievements help government to be more effective and efficient in delivering its mission.
- Award for Transformational Technology - Erica Jaume, Technology Accelerator Program Manager, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
- Executive Leadership Award for Industry (Large) - Gil Vega, CISO, Veeam Software
- Executive Leadership Award for Industry (Small) - Eric Adolphe, Chief Executive Officer, Forward Edge-AI, Inc.
- Executive Leadership in Information Technology (Civilian) - Elizabeth Cappello, Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Leadership Award for Service to the Citizen and the Country - Faatimah Muhammad, Director for the Impact Aid Program in the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Leadership Award in Acquisition and Procurement - Karen Pica, PhD, Policy Analyst, Office of Management and Budget, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
- Leadership in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics - Edward Dowgiallo, Senior Technical Advisor, Federal Transit Administration
- Leadership in Cloud Computing - Joseph Foster, Cloud Computing Program Manager, NASA/GSFC
- Leadership in Crisis Award
- Bobby J. McCane, Head of the Contracting Activity, DHS/FEMA
- Lester L. Ingol, Deputy Head of the Contracting Activity, DHS/FEMA
- Leadership in Cyber Innovation – U.S. Department of Homeland Security Network Operations Security Center (NOSC) Team
- Dustin Goetz, EOD Operations and NOSC Division Chief
- Craig Basham, EOD Mission Support Division Chief
- Wendell Bonvillian, ITOPs Senior Advisor
- Dr. Mark Lucas, Cloud Services Branch Chief
- Robert Ellison, Data Center Operations Branch Chief
- Sean Leach, NOSC Infrastructure Lead
- Ahmad Gharib, NOSC Cybersecurity Lead
- Nicolas Schellman, Coast Guard Liaison
- Steven Myers, Coast Guard Liaison (former)
- Deborah Miller, NOSC Project Manager
- Ronojit Nathaniel, Senior Advisor/Lead Technologist
- Leadership in Health Information Technology - Optimize NIH IT Security Team:
- Stacie Alboum, Deputy Director, Center for Information Technology, National Institutes of Health
- Sandra A. Scarbrough, Chief, Strategic Planning and Business Transformation Branch, Office of Strategic Planning and Management Operations, Office of Management, National Institutes of Health
- Sherry Quinn, Chief, Management Operations Branch, Office of Strategic Planning and Management Operations, Office of Management, National Institutes of Health
- Amber Simco, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health
- Patrick Shirdon, Chief Business Officer and Director of Management, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health
- Rayneisha Watson, Principal, Deloitte Consulting, National Institutes of Health
- Leadership in Workforce Development - Federal Data Science Training Program:
- Dr. Denis Ortega, Program Manager, Office of Management and Budget
- Christian L. MacMillan, Senior Policy Analyst, Office of the Federal Chief Information Officer
- Rockstar Rookie - Christopher Villas, Protective DNS Program Manager, CISA Cyber Quality Services Management Office (QSMO)
|Sponsor||contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code|
Dress code: Business attire
Discounted Valet Parking: $30.00 per car
Toys for Tots
Year after year, the AFFIRM community contributes in many ways, through grants, scholarships, and volunteer-dedicated service. Of all the good we do together, our favorite is our annual support for the Marines Toys for Tots. We will be collecting toy donations at this year's event. If you would like to donate online, buy a toy virtually for the toy box or make a cash donation, both on the Toys for Tots website.
Increase brand recognition at our annual awards celebration. Various sponsorships levels are available starting at $1,000. All sponsorships include company logo on all marketing communications, event website, and signage at the event.
Small Business Sponsor
901 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001 United States
For your safety, AFFIRM will be following federal, state, and local guidelines at the time of the event. AFFIRM will not ask attendees for information regarding vaccination status. The guidelines, protocols, notices, and waivers below apply to all event attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
ONSITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- I will not attend if I have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Masks are currently recommended (as of December 1) at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- I will practice social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
- I understand that failure to comply with these regulations may be cause for removal from the event.
View AFFIRM's full COVID-19 Protocol HERE.